AxisTech is a software partner of Ceres Tag. An animal monitoring technology that’s the world’s first direct to satellite animal tracking.
AxisTech is proud to be a Software Partner for Ceres Tag.
By choosing AxisTech as your Ceres Tag software provider you will be able to:
- Organise your Ceres Tag data by types and streams with each tag representing an individual stream
- Establish quick visuals of data with charts, maps and tables
- Filter your data and sort for targeted views
- Export your Ceres tag data to CSV for collaborations or use with other software
- Select one or more data streams (tags) and share only those streams
- Create your own secure API for collaborations and integrations with researchers or other software providers
- Use tools for in-depth insights and analysis of your Ceres Tag data
- View animal locations and analyse animal behaviour by activity level, by date or time of day or any combination of these
- Use a heat map to analyse animal behaviour, activity levels or movement patterns during particular times of the day or during particular days
- Create interactive tracking and movement maps to provide information on the direction of movement and key activity points
- Create comparisons with charts and tables including animal vs animal, distance travelled or time of day to conduct your own analysis
- View last position reports for Ceres Tag and other devices
- Create multi-device data views
How to purchase Ceres Tags and choose AxisTech as your software provider:
- Purchase your Ceres Tags from the Ceres Tag website and create a Ceres Tag account.
- Set up an account with AxisTech by completing the form here.
- In your Ceres Tag account portal, select AxisTech as your software provider from the dropdown menu.
For more information on the AxisTech Software Platform click here or contact us.
For more information on Ceres Tag, visit their website.
For media enquiries, please contact:
0411 311 622
Marketing & PR
0412 948 921