Waterwatch T35 Tank Sensor
This highly accurate radar sensor is the master of tank management and designed to measure liquid levels in water tanks.
This sensor will help to:
- Monitor tank levels with accuracy
- Identify leaks, blockages and pump failures
- Reduce time travelling to check tank levels
With internet connectivity (works on Spark, Vodafone, Telstra and Sigfox networks), you can:
- Remotely access data from your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Receive notifications for high, low and rapidly changing levels
- Manage multiple tanks and share access with one another
|Housing||Polycarbonate + PBT Waterproof and UV resistant
|Sensor||60GHz Radar sensor
Measurement accuracy 0.2%
Measurement range 0.15m to 3.5m
-20°C to +60°C
|Power||Inbuilt Li battery
3 – 10 year battery life depending on connectivity and reporting rate
Email and SMS alert notifications are available via the Waterwatch app or website.
Download the Waterwatch app below:
AxisTech provides a simple data display or a customised dashboard for real time data delivery, visualisation, and analysis. Below is a typical output for one of our tank sensors.