Current Challenges in the Digitisation of Agribusiness
Agribusinesses in Australia and around the world have a number of significant barriers to overcome to reach digital maturity including:
AxisStream is a newly operational data management system that overcomes these barriers:
AxisStream is a data management system that enables whole-of-farm or whole-of-business data to be ingested, standardised and stored in one place where it is owned and controlled by the individual.
This data is displayed in a dashboard and can be consumed using a range of tools that provide insights and analysis. Data can also be shared for projects and collaborations.
The AxisStream system can be scaled from the smallest farm to the largest multi-business enterprise and can also be used by food and beverage processors, grower groups, consultants and researchers
Who is AxisStream for?
The AxisStream solution has applicability across any commodity type and production system and can scale from the smallest farm to the largest multi-business enterprise, and can handle with ease operational data from non-farming stages within the supply chain, e.g meat processing.
AxisStream can be used by:
- Farm and Beverage Processors
- Grower Groups
Features and Benefits
- On ingestion, data is standardised to a uniform data model (industry or global standard).
- Farm records, production data and device data all stored in the same place.
- Data ownership, possession and control are maintained at an individual farm or business level.
- Visualisation and analysis of data across all data sets from a single farm or multiple farms.
- Users can conduct their own research and analysis to gain farm or operation-specific insight.
- AxisStream can be used for data sharing at a group, grower group or supply chain level.
Request a demo or set up an account
Please contact us using the form below to find out more information about AxisStream, to request a demo or to set up a new account.