Grower Groups serve as social hubs, where local farmers converge to foster farmer-led collaboration, engage in participatory research and harness the power of peer-to-peer learning. At AxisTech, we recognise the pivotal role that grower groups play in advancing agriculture and we are proud to have established strong relationships with these agricultural communities.
With our cutting-edge AxisStream platform, our primary mission is to unlock the full potential of grower groups, cultivating collaboration among members and empowering growers to seamlessly share data, collaborate on projects and ultimately create substantial value within their communities. AxisStream empowers grower groups with a wide range of data types and reports to enhance their agricultural practices and decision-making.
- Comprehensive Weather Data: This report provides a comprehensive overview of weather data from a grower groups’ weather station network. It includes real-time updates on weather parameters, such as temperature, humidity, precipitation, wind speed and wind direction.
- Historical Weather Trends: Growers can access historical weather data, allowing them to track long-term weather patterns and identify trends that may impact their farming practices.
- Optimal Seeding and Spraying Insights: The report offers valuable insights into optimal seeding and spraying times. By correlating weather data from a network of weather stations with crop growth stages, growers can make data-driven decisions to maximise crop yield and quality while minimising resource waste.
- Real-Time Water Resource Map: This report presents a real-time mobile map showcasing available water resources across a region, including data from water level sensors contributed by grower groups members.
- Fire Decision Support: This resource can be used by the local fire department as it equips them with critical information during bushfires, allowing for efficient decision-making regarding accessing water points.
- Customized Benchmarking Data: A benchmarking report provides grower group members with customised benchmarking data, including key performance metrics related to rainfall, soil samples and harvest results.
- Peer Comparison: Members can compare their individual results with other growers in their region, encouraging healthy competition and motivating growers to adopt best practices for improved agricultural performance.
- Community Collaboration: By participating in benchmarking, growers contribute to a collaborative community effort aimed at elevating the agricultural performance of the entire group, fostering a sense of shared responsibility and collective growth.